priority boarding- 2 rooms

jamdoll417

Good morning! 

My family and I have two rooms booked on the Vista for Spring Break. In the past we have always had FTTF and haven't had to deal with this, unfortunately we were unable to snag it this time! My husband received an offer for a premier cruise so our room is booked on that, however; the second room doesn't have premier. Will they separate us and not allow the non premier room into check in at the same time as the room with premier? The other room has a 12:30 check in time. 

Thanks in advance! 

Other room will not have priority benefits, so yes, you'll be separated unless you get FTTF for that room (If it becomes available again, which happens but you need to check frequently), or you decide to wait with them instead of using the priority access. An exception may be made if the other room is just children.

You can get the priority luggage for everyone if you just use luggage tags for the priority room and then just move them to the non-priority room after they are delivered. I'm sure some here wouldn't approve of that though.

Edited by Jamesatgsu

4 minutes ago, Jamesatgsu said:

You can get the priority luggage for everyone if you just use luggage tags for the priority room and then just move them to the non-priority room after they are delivered. I'm sure some here wouldn't approve of that though.

Perfect kept secret until now... 🙂

We take our friends carry-ons to our cabin as well. They get them once their cabins become available.

28 minutes ago, Jamesatgsu said:

Other room will not have priority benefits, so yes, you'll be separated unless you get FTTF for that room (If it becomes available again, which happens but you need to check frequently), or you decide to wait with them instead of using the priority access. An exception may be made if the other room is just children.

Thank you for the information.  Unfortunately FTTF has been completely removed for ours and we were told it wont come back.