Bermuda Price Drops

cruisekitty22

14 hours ago, HandC4Me said:

JamieLogical, thank you so much for spelling everything out! Very helpful!

Like fjg473, I too am wondering about the best way to monitor for possible price drops. Is there an app for this? (Isn't there an app for EVERYTHING?! 🙂) What's the best way to check for drops?

I honestly just go to the NCL site and look up my cruise every day.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 9:20 AM, fjg473 said:

I am going from NY to Bermuda on the encore on the 5/17 sailing. Final payment was made.This is my first time cruising. Are you all pricing them out on NCL's site? Right now everything looks pretty much the same price wise at least for a mid ship mini suite. Im going to keep checking I guess. But where is everyone seeing these price changes? Also does it matter if you booked through a travel agent? Are you still able to try to get a price adjustment? Would i contact the agent or NCL direct? I would have been interested in the obc more than anything. Sorry for all the questions. I have been reading on here for a few months but havent seen an answer on this yet. 

Im in the same boat (literally 😎) except FTC or utilizing a travel agent.....Im mid ship mini suite and am going to start checking the site...I'll let you know if I see a change. I'm only going to check once a week, let me know if you find a discount in the mean time. Thanks.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:20 AM, fjg473 said:

I am going from NY to Bermuda on the encore on the 5/17 sailing. Final payment was made.This is my first time cruising. Are you all pricing them out on NCL's site? Right now everything looks pretty much the same price wise at least for a mid ship mini suite. Im going to keep checking I guess. But where is everyone seeing these price changes? Also does it matter if you booked through a travel agent? Are you still able to try to get a price adjustment? Would i contact the agent or NCL direct? I would have been interested in the obc more than anything. Sorry for all the questions. I have been reading on here for a few months but havent seen an answer on this yet. 

Im in the same boat (literally 😎) except FTC or utilizing a travel agent.....Im mid ship mini suite and am going to start checking the site...I'll let you know if I see a change. I'm only going to check once a week, let me know if you find a discount in the mean time. Thanks.

21 hours ago, HandC4Me said:

JamieLogical, thank you so much for spelling everything out! Very helpful!

Like fjg473, I too am wondering about the best way to monitor for possible price drops. Is there an app for this? (Isn't there an app for EVERYTHING?! 🙂) What's the best way to check for drops?

You can set a price watch here on Cruise Critic in the Find A Cruise section at the top of the page, or on some other cruise related sites. You will get an email when the price changes, up or down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NoobCroozer said:

Sounds good! Im planning to check every day

FYI, scheduled my July 12 Encore trip in August 2019. The price after Black Friday was almost $900 higher than when I put down my deposit, and that’s after the 30% off deal.  This morning 2/26/20 the price is now $160 LESS than what I got. I paid $1909 for a mid ship balcony category BA. Maybe the Virus outbreak is effecting the summer cruises. 

We're on the June 7 Encore cruise. We booked at the end of 2018 with 4 in 1 room when they still had kids sail free. This is first time that I've seen the base price of the balcony lower than we paid. Our total cost would still be higher as the kids are now $419/ea vs $0.

This is all great information.  I am looking at the Gem on July 3.  I am willing to pay the price for a mini suite now. Final payment is next week and there are 6 haven cabins, 10 suites and 35 minisuites available and Sailaway rates in every category below a minisuite.  I am hoping either for a price drop on a minisuite or bumping up to a suite for the same cost.

Edited by amyh13

20 hours ago, NoobCroozer said:

As it stands at the moment, my stateroom MS mid ship deck 10 is $200 per person cheaper than when I booked/paid.

Thanks for the heads up! Havent seen anything changing for mine yet but hope you get some OBC for that !

1 hour ago, fjg473 said:

Thanks for the heads up! Havent seen anything changing for mine yet but hope you get some OBC for that !

1 hour ago, fjg473 said:

No problem. I’m going to wait as long as possible, especially with everything going on with Covid-19.... probably see some significant drops. The flip side of that, if it breaks out, I myself may exercise my CFAR policy.

Hi All! Look out for those price drops. NCL is being very accommodating for sailings in June/July. They have also shortened the final payment date to 90 days from120 days. Cancel (refund) and re-book if you need (if you made final payment recently, I made mine on 2/22) or ask for re-fare if you haven't made final payment!

~Nichole

15 hours ago, theventers said:

Hi All! Look out for those price drops. NCL is being very accommodating for sailings in June/July. They have also shortened the final payment date to 90 days from120 days. Cancel (refund) and re-book if you need (if you made final payment recently, I made mine on 2/22) or ask for re-fare if you haven't made final payment!

~Nichole

This is great information! Where did you find out about the change in final payment date? I called this morning and was given an upgrade to a mini suite from an inside but I'd rather take a regular balcony for the price difference.

1 hour ago, annedar said:

This is great information! Where did you find out about the change in final payment date? I called this morning and was given an upgrade to a mini suite from an inside but I'd rather take a regular balcony for the price difference.

If you booked through the cruise you probably didn't not get notification. If you have an agent, they should have been notified as I was and should contact you  (which is what I did).

~Nichole

Edited by theventers

Going to Bermuda in a solo cabin on 4/11/2020 booked it a few months the price is still the same at this time. I have been watching for upgrades but I really wanted to try the solo cabin this time. This will be my second time in Bermuda. I hope the weather is not cold. Keep the information going I love reading the posts. 

Tracie