Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

This is the first adult show of the night. The PG shows were while I was eating.

I get to the club and they are still cleaning. It’s 7:55 and the show starts at 8:30. There is a huge line that goes almost to the hero’s bar. I got in line.

54C86872-0182-4C0E-BB09-DBE2BB9337D0.jpeg

I decided since I waited in line to snag a seat with a chairback. This is what it looked like after the line cleared. The seats next to me weren’t filled until 8:17.

I started talking to the lady next to me and didn’t track the rest of it. It was standing room only by the time the show started although there were a couple of empty singles two rows in front of me with a lady sitting between them. On a rare occasion where I’ll take a good seat with a back like tonight I’ll make sure I’m leaving two together.

D6F6AAEE-931B-4A62-8948-B02710D2BCDA.jpeg

19FFF3B1-3E0A-418C-B2B5-EDA5B750A1DA.jpeg

• Like 1

That show let out at 9pm and the next one is at 9:45. They cleared the place and said they would open the doors in 15 minutes. I went back to my room to check on laundry and returned 20 minutes later. This was the scene.

AB0B2379-D297-4DE6-94C1-0C2BA67DD381.jpeg

F9971899-DAC8-43EC-917E-B9A78368EBE6.jpeg

• Like 1

Now on the laundry. Jolly left me an inventory form. So my laundry hasn’t gone out yet. I have to inventory it...and he ripped my bag. He did leave another. But now how do I get it submitted tonight? I need clothes for tomorrow.

44 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Now on the laundry. Jolly left me an inventory form. So my laundry hasn’t gone out yet. I have to inventory it...and he ripped my bag. He did leave another. But now how do I get it submitted tonight? I need clothes for tomorrow.

Silly boy, LOL  we tried to tell you about filling out the form and noting you were Platinum and your folio number.  He gave you his card, maybe you could call him and ask for someone to pick it up.

I haven’t noticed a lot of issues with the elevators since the first day. Sometimes I’ll manipulate it to compensate for other people. If I see too many people waiting for one elevator I’ll keep pushing the button until it gives me a different one. 

Just now I was taking the elevator. A girl and her dad come up. The girl looks at the board that shows which elevators are going to which floors and just says “we need to get on W.” They don’t push any buttons if it’s already going to their floor. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PekingeseLady said:

Silly boy, LOL  we tried to tell you about filling out the form and noting you were Platinum and your folio number.  He gave you his card, maybe you could call him and ask for someone to pick it up.

I thought you were talking about on the bag

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Wait do I have to inventory everything? It’s wash and fold. Does that go under valet or dry cleaning? Is wash and fold valet?

Yes, well just the totals. Like shirts 4, shorts 3 etc. I put under dry cleaning, I don't think it really matters. I use write in an item if needed on the other line. The form is so out of date to me, I mean handkerchief? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, emm126 said:

Yes, well just the totals. Like shirts 4, shorts 3 etc. I put under dry cleaning, I don't think it really matters. I use write in an item if needed on the other line. The form is so out of date to me, I mean handkerchief? 

Jolly told me put it under valet.