Cave Tubing & Zip Line

*CruiseFan*

My boyfriend and I are crusing June 11 on Carnival and we really want to do the cave tubing and zip line - is this something we book through carnival? I'm confused by the carnival site when I go to book excursions (just to see what they offer). Also, we don't want a 7 hour excursion which is what that one was. We would prefer 5 so we can enjoy other aspects of the island. Who do y'all reccommend and what was the price?

I chose not to book through the ship, I didn't want to deal with all the waiting in line and large groups.

Contact Nacho & Cynthia, I'm sure they'll customize the excursion for you.

Read my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=289599

I hope you find it helpful. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer.:)

JumpinJack Flash.....I was looking at this excursion too....we'll be there April 13....have you used these people before??

Miracle: 4/2006

Legend: 3/2005

Miracle: 4/2004

Legend: 3/2003

Pride: 4/2002

Jubilee: 3/2001

Disney: 2/1989

• 5 years later...

The caves are a good hour from the port, so I wouldn't plan on spending a lot of time exploring other aspects of the island. It's a tender port, so takes time to get to shore, takes time to get to the caves and back. Add in zip lining and you'll have just a bit of time to shop in port before getting back on the ship. There really isn't much to see right at the port -- it was nice to see Belize city from a bus.

We used cave - tubing .com and I think they have a cave tubing and zip combo, however we just did the tubing.

We used cavetubing.bz and had a great experience. Roberto and Abner were our guides, and since we did the combo, we took a shorter nature walk/tube ride. We still were in the tubes for at least 45 minutes and then went to the zipline course, which has 7 zips. Super fun and we ended up with a private guide for our group of 3 since the other group we traveled with chose not to zipline. Have fun, it was the highlight of our trip!

We just went to Belize on the Liberty at the end of March. We used NCQ adventures. Nacho and Cynthia were awesome. They met us right outside the port and had everything prearranged. Our cave tubing was fantastic and we even did the ziplining too. Plus we had a great lunch. They seem to know how to get ahead of all of the lines and make the tour "un-belizeable!" We saw others waiting in line but we never waited at all. They had us back by 2 and had plenty of shopping time. I am sure they could work out a tour of anything else you wanted to see.It was one of the best excursions we have ever done. If we ever go back to Belize we will use NCQ Adventures again.:mad:

progress.gif

Archived