Soda package - specials on embarkation day

Danides

9 hours ago, KSSS2013 said:

I have never seen any sales on the soda package. It's been the same price if purchased in advance or on board. 

Same price. No specials. If you buy onboard, you may have to wait in a [long] line to get your card reprinted if they don’t have stickers. 

NCL doesn't discount any of their drink packages which I don't recommend. Just find a friendly Bar Tender and tip him well upfront and no more worries. Keep tipping him a a bit each day and you will never wait for your favorite strong drink. Also don't forgot your hard working cabin attendant. Opt out of the auto tip and give generously to those who made your vacation great. The unseen folks, including Mgmt., should not be sharing the auto tips but they do. They should be part of overhead expenses to the Corp. In my decades of experience NCL has been going downhill foe the past several years. Too much nickel and diming. Last time I was on I paid $42 for a double Grey Goose which I believe included the tip. Ridiculous. Heard they lowered the price on Grey Goose but no more NCL for me.