Fun Pass Problem

handbellplayer

I completed my Funpass application a couple of weeks ago and mine and my husband's showed "Complete", so I printed them out to take on the ship (it was too late for it to show on my docs). Now, when I go into "My Profile" on Carnival's site it says we are both "Incomplete" and shows the message below.

"We are unable to confirm your past guest status. Please select the 'No' option in the Past Guest Info section to continue. To confirm your past guest status contact 1-800-CARNIVAL."

How could we be complete a few weeks ago and incomplete now? Has this happened to anyone else? I don't want to select the 'No' option, because I'd like to be invited to the past guest party. My past guest number was sent to me by Carnival a long time ago.

Glory 5/1/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;1;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I called Carnival on this. She said there was a glitch in the system. If you have a printed copy that says your pass is complete, just bring that with you.

I asked her to confirm my Past Guest Status, and they had everything correctly.

I am not going to worry about it, since I have my FUN PASS printed.

Cathy

dolphin.gif

Ecstacy October 1992

Destiny October 1999

TRIUMPH May2003

Our TRIUMPHant Return! May 15th

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

http://community.webshots.com/user/catrin0917

My wife's fun pass application would not take her past number, but accepted all the other people's past numbers in our group. Carnival indicated is was a problem in their system. Myself, my wife and another couple will be on the Glory on 06/05/04 and I would love to hear from you on how you enjoyed your cruise. Likes, dislikes and what to avoid would be very helpful to us. Have a great time and may the seas be calm.

carnival web site will give u a headache! if u printed your funpass, just take that. we handed the guy ours, he kept husbands, gave mine back? said he didnt need it. of course not, all info is in the computer!! but i heard to print and take it along. the next person may say, u need it! i brought mine home in luggage. i guess they just make sure it is u, but we have ids for this! go figure..

beachgal58

On the cruise we just returned from, the funpass line was twice as long as the other line - so don't sweat it if you can't complete it. We ended up skipping the funpass line and walked right upto the regular line.

Laura

Carnival Fantasy - 04/90 - Honeymoon! * Imagination * Victory * Destiny * Triumph * Golden Princess 04/02 * RCCL Brilliance 04/03 * Carnival Legend 04/13/04

I am having the same problem. Able to enter all info but will not take any of our past guest numbers. Since I have a long time before sailing I am going to keep trying.

Happy Cruizin'

Linda

Ecstasy 4/02

Paradise 11/29/04 Inlaws 50th wedding anniversary

Pride 5/29/05 Daughters Sweet 16

My family and I tried yesterday to do the fun pass. My husband, one daughter, and I was sucessful in adding all our information. But, our history they have for us in not correct. They have us shown as only going on 2 pass cruise. We have been on 8 pass Carnival Cruises. We put in the information to update our History. We were told by Carnival it would take a few days before we see it updated. My other daughter has since gotten married and because of her married name it is not reconizing her as a pass guess. We called Carnival and again they said they would enter it in the system on their end and we would see it entered on the pre registration page in a few days. We will just have to keep checking.

We see where there is a picture of the Cat. you are in but do not see room numbers. Do they show room numbers or just the cabin Cat.?

We do have an assigned cabins.

Have Fun on Your Cruise

dothow

I have tried to do this and keep getting error 5005..something about info doesn't match unable to find please resubmit your info?? I guess I just need to call carnival..arghhhhhh..wish they would get site up and running correctly!! They are paying someone lots of money for nothing to do their site and up keep on it!!

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

We have been having a problem with the funpasses also.

The first time I went in to do them, an error message kept coming back on my daughters about due to her birthday, rates may be different. I called my TA and they said her age didn't matter since she is sharing the cabin with us. I thought maybe they had her birthday wrong, but they didn't.

We finally got all of ours completed and now when I go to the site, it says all are incomplete! icon_mad.gif

We still have 6 months but I don't like to wait on doing things like this at the last minute.

They need to fine tune their program!!!

Sensation 9/98 10th anniv.

Big Red Boat 5/99

Ecstasy 10/00

Destiny 9/01 The week of 911

Victory 10/01

Imagination 12/20/01

Imagination 2/4/02

Zuiderdam 9/6/03 - 15th anniv.

Carnival Legend 11/27/04

Happiness is being on a cruise

with the one you love!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Legend Here We Come 11/27

I just tried my funpass again and got it to work. It had also showed incomplete for my wife and I even tho i have copies of the completed forms.. I got it to show complete by doing what was said. I clicked on no for past guest, but in step 4 where you can edit ou info I went back and changed my past guest to yes and it took it.. I was finally able to print out a new fun pass.. but I will still be checking on my info as i get close to sailing...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2005;01;06;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

carnial legend 01/06/05

7cruises down and still counting

I got mine to work only thing is it doesn't recongnize me as past guest only hubby so I just finished it showing non past guest to have it completed. So we are all done now just have to figure out how I am going to print out..Printer broke on me..hehehe!!!

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

Archived