"Cruise with Confidence" fine print and loopholes for X

Cruizen Susan

10 hours ago, luv2cruise0611 said:

Here's some info I thought I would share.  There are many Cruise with Confidence questions answered here.

Unfortunately, the approach taken by Princess is not the same as Celebrity's, so I wouldn't assume that anything said there applies to a Celebrity booking. Secondly, Celebrity's policy is changing almost daily, and your link is to a Princess page that appears to be at least five days old.

I am pleased to see that Celebrity has stepped up to address a situation that was obviously unsettling. I am also pleased to see that fellow cruisers can take a step back and say “Thank You” to Celebrity for dealing with this issue, even if the timing should have been better.

What I am not as pleased to see are the personal “shots across the bow” that were made earlier in this thread. Comments relating to the FCC application are relevant and are always welcome, whether or not we agree with them. Comments, of a personal nature, aimed directly at one or more of our fellow cruisers are not as welcome. 

I’m still not sure why we think that kind of thing is OK, especially in print, in many instances, to people we have never met.

Randy