Trying to understand the FCC

If I opt to cancel my May 11th cruise, I would get a FCC for the part that would normally be non-refundable.  In this case, it looks like the deposit for each person.

Does the FCC go back to the primary that booked/paid for the cruise OR is the FCC split up to each person on the booking?

If it is split by each person - there would be no way for our family to use it between jobs and the two kids in college.  (Our booking was for hubby and I and our two college age kids).

51 minutes ago, momof3hungryboys said:

If I opt to cancel my May 11th cruise, I would get a FCC for the part that would normally be non-refundable.  In this case, it looks like the deposit for each person.

Does the FCC go back to the primary that booked/paid for the cruise OR is the FCC split up to each person on the booking?

If it is split by each person - there would be no way for our family to use it between jobs and the two kids in college.  (Our booking was for hubby and I and our two college age kids).

According to my pvp each person booked will receive the appropriate part of the FCC, good only for that person.

In my mind it's much the same as nights accrued as vifp points.  I pay all expenses for two grandchildren to accompany me but I don't get triple points for the cruise.  They each get their own.