CocoCay Thrill Waterpark Cabana

We have a cabana booked for our cruise this summer. Does the attendant have the ability to bring food from any

lace on the island or just the snack shack? We have the non alcoholic drink package. Will he be able to being non alcoholic drinks other than soda?

You will get a menu before you arrive at cococay and have the ability to pre-order from that menu... (Great choices, burgers, chicken,salads, etc).   There will be bartender service at the cabana and they will be able to get you whatever you would be able to get onboard.

• Like 1

You can modify things on the menu they give you, but I think it is limited to what they have at the snack shack.  We got burgers or chicken sandwiches customized for my picky child. We also got yummy fruit kebobs at the end of the day.

My kids got non-alcoholic fruity drinks all day with no issue. Our attendant told us food service started at 10:30 and she brought it as soon as it was available (my kids were starving because they wouldn’t eat breakfast when they could see the waterpark). 

• Like 1