Edge in San Juan Today

GREG781

3 hours ago, ashley@cruisecritic said:

When you say "all," you speak for everyone onboard. I was onboard, and I wasn't upset. Given the state of things right now, we could have experienced far more setbacks than we did on our sailing, so I'd count us as pretty darn lucky to have made it to the ports we did.

We met a lot of people on this cruise and in every case when we talked of the Tortola cancellation, 100% of those people were very disappointed in not going to Tortola.

On 3/11/2020 at 1:15 PM, GRBlizz said:

I heard she was going to Apex!

Not true! She said so on the March 1 sailing Q&A. Some reason related to her cat. She did say that most captains move about every few years though, so she won't be on the Edge forever. 

I was on ship. Yes I was upset that we missed bvi. My sister who was sailing with me heard in San Juan that the people getting off the other ships that made it were very sea sick and upset.  I was sea sick and have never been, glad we didn't power thru to get to sj

• 4 months later...
On 3/15/2020 at 3:53 PM, hcat said:

Hi Ashley

How do you like EDGE?

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for the SUPER late reply. Loved the ship and the whole vibe for the IWD sailing. When I was booked, I made arrangements to disembark in St. Maarten (because they needed me back at the office, not because of anything COVID-related), so I missed the last few days. Now I'm immensely sad that I did because it's the last cruise I was on (and, unfortunately, probably the last one I'll be on for a while with the way things are looking). How did you like it?