Cruise Vacation Planners

Nonnie1975

Please remember the Cruise Vacation planners in  your thoughts and prayers if you so believe.  I had to call mine today as I had to change a few things about upcoming cruises in the fall, no not to cancel.  She said they are working long hours and under lots of stress.  They were devastated just like us to hear the news of cancelling cruises for the next 60 days.  SO if you have to call be patient, they are under lots of stress.  Positive remarks, please to let them know we have their backs. Yes, they do read CC.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Nonnie1975 said:

Please remember the Cruise Vacation planners in  your thoughts and prayers if you so believe.  I had to call mine today as I had to change a few things about upcoming cruises in the fall, no not to cancel.  She said they are working long hours and under lots of stress.  They were devastated just like us to hear the news of cancelling cruises for the next 60 days.  SO if you have to call be patient, they are under lots of stress.  Positive remarks, please to let them know we have their backs. Yes, they do read CC.

Susan, my Princess Vacation Planner, has been exceptional through all this!  Agreed, be nice, it is not their fault and they should not get the brunt of your frustration.  Because of her I definitely will keep on Princess.  I cancelled yesterday, but she assured me that I would get full credit under today's policy (our May Panama Canal cruise was cancelled).  Answered my e-mails promptly, and called me right back to confirm. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nonnie1975 said:

I sent my PVP a random email this morning to show my appreciation for her work. Just some gratitude 😁 I'm sure they are all  working overtime to help us through thsee unforseen circumstances.  Stay healthy, everyone !

• Like 1