Shopping for Cruise Deals during the Coronantine

Beardface

Oh hey, did you hear, there's a virus going on around the planet that is bringing the world economy to a crawl.  I know, I know, this topic has become so buries on all the forums that its pretty tough to read about it right now.  Just thought I'd make sure you were aware.

😉

Anyway, with great inconvenience comes great opportunity.  This virus will go away.  The travel industry will open back up.  Cruising will resume.  And for those of you willing to jump now there are some really good deals out there for the 2020 Fall/Winter and 2021 Winter/Spring seasons.  After taxes/fees I've seen MSC cruises for as low as $500 per person for a week in Fantastica.  I've seen Disney cruises where you can get a family of 3 on a 5 day cruise for less than $2k total.  I've seen 5 day Carnival cruises for less than $300 a person.

So, my friends.  How are you looking to help this industry rebound once this is all behind us?  Anyone else planning to jump on some "too good to pass up" deals?  And hey, the good news here is, if everything collapses and you still can't make a December 2020 or March 2021 sailing, we're all either dead or missing that trip will be the bottom of our priorities list, so who cares, right?