Crocs on Sale

booboo4031

Filene's has begun liquidating their stores (they are under different names in different parts of the country ... Hecht's in the Mid-atlantic states)... and they had Croc's on sale 40% off. They had several styles available. I have heard so much about them that for 40% off, I had to give them a try. Not all stores have begun liquidating.... they are staggering the start .. so watch your local papers! :D

I also bought a formal dress that was originally $175 for $16.50! I couldn't resist!

I had never heard of this store but pulled it up online hoping the Crocs would be on sale but no such luck.:( Didn't even have Crocs online. I want a pair of Croc flip flops for our cruise in 3 weeks. Can't even find them around here - just the plain Crocs. May have to order online. Thanks anyway for the info. They're just not in Texas. :( TG23

There is an article in our paper about Crocs...the company is going public. They sold their first 1500 crocs in 2002 and since in the first 9 months of 2005 they sold 4.4 million.

"Crocs Inc. whose colorful resin footwear draws questioning looks from the uninitiated and praise from the fans" qoute from the article. :)

I just ordered a pair of pink Niles. I have a narrow foot and have not been able to find a pair of Crocs that fit me but on one of these "Crocs" threads someone mentioned that the Nile style runs more narrow than the other styles. I normally wear a 9 1/2 narrow, so I ordered a size 9. I hope they fit! I'm so excited! I already have a wonderful pair of waterproof Birkenstock sandals in white to wear with anything, so I got the pink Niles just for FUN!!!

Yippee!!! :D

Have not seen Crocs here at our Filene's. Great price to try them at though.

I am not at all happy with them closing. At our mall Macy's is taking over. Have been told by my Filene's friends that some Filene brands will carry over to Macy's. Not sure which ones.

Archived