How do I get a Carnival PVP?

psk2347

I have been on three different Carnival cruise and have my fourth cruise booked but I have never been assigned a PVP. I would love to have one person to manage my cruises instead of having to call  customer service. 

5 minutes ago, psk2347 said:

I have been on three different Carnival cruise and have my fourth cruise booked but I have never been assigned a PVP. I would love to have one person to manage my cruises instead of having to call  customer service. 

I have a great PVP but believe we're not allowed to share that info on the board.   You could probably email carnival, provide your guest # and ask them to assign you one.  

When I got mine, I e-mail Carnival and told them I wanted a PVP who had been with the company for at least ten years and had cruised on several of their ships.  The following day I received an e-mail from him with his phone number.  He ask me to call him so I did.  He told me he had been with the company for over ten years and loves sailing on Carnival's ships.  He has been great.  He answers my e-mails within hours.  The one thing he does adhere to though is that he won't book a cruise through e-mails.  He wants to talk with you in person so he can make sure that he is booking what you want and he can tell you all cabins that are available, which cabins connect to which cabins, which balconies connnect, etc.  He also can tell you which types of bookings you qualify for.

• Like 3