Without a TA

TGR4ME

2 minutes ago, TGR4ME said:

First time without a TA—If I book directly with Celebrity to get the cabin I want before I lose it, can I transfer to my TA when she can get back to work?

Yes. You have 60 days from the time you booked the cruise to transfer the booking to a TA. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TGR4ME said:

First time without a TA—If I book directly with Celebrity to get the cabin I want before I lose it, can I transfer to my TA when she can get back to work?

Yes you can transfer within 60 days.  But email your TA now, as a lot of them are working from home and she can take care of it.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TGR4ME said:

This is from Celebrity's website.  There's a link to a form you will need.  

Reservation & Transfers
Q.

Can I transfer my reservation to a travel agent if I purchased my cruise directly from Celebrity Cruises?

A.

Bookings may only be transferred to a Travel Agent up until 60 days from creation if the request is made outside of Final Payment period and the booking is not paid in full. If a booking has a ChoiceAir ticket and the transfer request involves a change in currency we cannot accommodate a transfer. If you would like to transfer your reservation to a travel agent, please complete this form

• Thanks 1