JUST got word from my NCL Consultant My April 12 sailing is cancelled

tbae

Just got word my April 12 sailing on the Joy out of LA is cancelled. She is awaiting the credits to give me FCC. I will get 125% FCC. I did not ask about a cash refund as our situation is very strange and I don't feel like typing it all-suffice it to say, I am not being unfairly treated... it's all good as far as that goes.  :-) I have no idea about other sailings or dates, etc. Just got this news and thought I'd share. :-)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

You and the other 5 threads above your.   

Oh. Wow--sorry, I did not go and look. I was excited to share. Forgive me for being excited. Ptroxx should I go ahead and delete my post - would this make your happy? I totally will. 

13 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

You and the other 5 threads above your.   

Hmmm..I just looked- did not see 5. I saw one that said stuff was canceled through May something....

4 minutes ago, tbae said:

Hmmm..I just looked- did not see 5. I saw one that said stuff was canceled through May something....

Well ya may wanna look again. With yours there 5 on the front page.   But hey all good.  Now everyone knows.    

15 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

Well ya may wanna look again. With yours there 5 on the front page.   But hey all good.  Now everyone knows.    

Thanks. I enjoy reading the different perspectives and getting bits from every different post. Not sure why you chose to single me out, I have always been very positive,  kind and supportive in my interactions here. But hey- I am trying to stay positive and appreciate that there are all kinds of ways that we interact and learn - so thank for helping me do just that. Take good care and hoping your days are filled with good stuff--and good health.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tbae said:

Thanks. I enjoy reading the different perspectives and getting bits from every different post. Not sure why you chose to single me out, I have always been very positive,  kind and supportive in my interactions here. But hey- I am trying to stay positive and appreciate that there are all kinds of ways that we interact and learn - so thank for helping me do just that. Take good care and hoping your days are filled with good stuff--and good health.  

I picked yours because it was the last one of the 5.  Never said you weren’t kind or supportive.    But you could have interacted with the other 4 threads instead of adding one.    
stay safe and be happy.   

Just now, Ptroxx said:

I picked yours because it was the last one of the 5.  Never said you weren’t kind or supportive.    But you could have interacted with the other 4 threads instead of adding one.    
stay safe and be happy.   

I certainly could have -- but in my enthusiasm and quick scan at the time, I did not see any others that talked about canceling April 12 sailings. I have to say I am feeling quite picked on without much cause. Lets just suffice it to say that your input is appreciated and I wish you well--and lets call it a day. Sound good? 

8 minutes ago, tbae said:

I certainly could have -- but in my enthusiasm and quick scan at the time, I did not see any others that talked about canceling April 12 sailings. I have to say I am feeling quite picked on without much cause. Lets just suffice it to say that your input is appreciated and I wish you well--and lets call it a day. Sound good? 

You asked a question, Why I picked your and I answered you.    
and I’ll say it again.   Stay safe. And be happy.