Duval Loop Free Shuttle

stacied68

I was looking at some of the hop on/hop off excursions.  In my research, I came across information about the Duval Loop Key West Shuttle which appears to be free.  Would this take me to all the main points of interest?  Hemingway House, Truman Little White House, Southernmost point? 

Thanks in advance.  

On 4/3/2020 at 10:11 PM, stacied68 said:

I was looking at some of the hop on/hop off excursions.  In my research, I came across information about the Duval Loop Key West Shuttle which appears to be free.  Would this take me to all the main points of interest?  Hemingway House, Truman Little White House, Southernmost point? 

Thanks in advance.  

Closest stop to Southernmost Points one block away at Whitehead and United, Hemingway house stops are also a block away, as well as Truman Little White House. Here is a video I made that follows the routs and shows all the stops.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Husband said:

Closest stop to Southernmost Points one block away at Whitehead and United, Hemingway house stops are also a block away, as well as Truman Little White House. Here is a video I made that follows the routs and shows all the stops.

Grumpy-- This is perfect.  Thanks so much!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
22 hours ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

Question?  When on the Duvall free loop, do they announce which stops they are coming up to so you know when to get off?  Thanks.

It depends on the bus they’re using.  Sometimes they use smaller busses That do not.  They also only stop at most stops if someone signals or there are people waiting.  If you tell the bus driver what stop you want when you board they will stop there and tell you.  There are also free maps of the route on the bus or you can review them here:  https://www.carfreekeywest.com/free-duval-loop-bus

• Thanks 2

I am thrilled to discover this Duval Loop option! I love hop on-hop off trolleys and buses. Totally enjoyed my 8-hour transit in Miami one year thanks to the Miami Beach free trolley.  Free wifi too for a girl who doesn't have data on her phone. Yes, we exist! Downloading maps and marking where to stop even as I type this. Thanks for all the information. 🙂

9 hours ago, Dreamer68 said:

I am thrilled to discover this Duval Loop option! I love hop on-hop off trolleys and buses. Totally enjoyed my 8-hour transit in Miami one year thanks to the Miami Beach free trolley.  Free wifi too for a girl who doesn't have data on her phone. Yes, we exist! Downloading maps and marking where to stop even as I type this. Thanks for all the information. 🙂

I hope you enjoy the Duval loop. If you have seen the video, then you have a good idea where it takes you. Have a wonderful trip. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Grumpy Husband said:

I hope you enjoy the Duval loop. If you have seen the video, then you have a good idea where it takes you. Have a wonderful trip. 

Thanks again. I subscribed to your channel and totally ignored my bedtime!! Dangerous on a work night. LOL. 🤣