Back to RCCL-After Carnival Experience

MAGNUM PI

DH and I sailed on the Carnival Fantasy a couple years ago. $299 each for 4-night cruise. For $75 per day we got an inside stateroom (have had balcony on our other cruises) and that was fine for a short cruise, and great for taking afternoon naps, plus we got great food, great entertainment, and beautiful weather. Couldn't complain and for the price we felt it was worth it. Would do another Carnival cruise anytime.

The Carnival Fantasy was our first cruise several years ato now and we got a great deal as well on the price and felt we got our money's worth. We loved it and it made us want to try the newer, larger ships...which we have done and continue to do. We will be on the Mariner of the Seas in just over a week now and are anxious to see the differences between Carnival / Princess (we have been on the one princess cruise) and RCCL. Our Mariner cruise was definitely more expensive ($300 more per person for the balcony room), but we think that all the activities for the kids that it profides will be money well spent...or at least we hope so! lol We will no doubt cruise Carnival & Princess again. We had great experiences on both of those cruise lines.

We have not been on an Royal ship yet, but are looking forward to it in September. We have been on 2 previous Carnival ships & loved both of them. I'm kinda going in not trying to compare each cruise line to each. I think both will have their good side and bad side. Of course I may come away never going back to Carnival.:)

Archived