Final payment date changed

aricczona

Just wanted to ask if anyone else has had a similar experience. I have a cruise booked for November on the panorama and my final payment date was set for August 16th. I looked at my planner today and noticed the date has changed to August 31st. Additionally someone else on our same sailing date has seen a change to October 15th. I am used to doing final payment at around 90 days before sailing. But these dates are past that. Has anyone else had this happen?

I have a cruise booked on the Panorama on June 27th, yes the first day of sailings starting back up (I doubt it will happen). Anyways, my PVP about two weeks ago went ahead a got me a price reduction and moved my final payment to 30 days before the sailing. So now I don't have to make final payment until May 27th. Its nice to have that extra cushion as far as payment goes since things are so fluid..

• Thanks 1

I asked people on my roll call, some changed by 2 weeks, a couple others just 30 days out from sail away. Hoping mine gets extended so that I can be sure things are safe to sail by then. I have a few pre existing conditions that would make it a deal breaker otherwise.