Next Cunard sale dates and type? Any ideas?

cruising3tlr

I know the 180 promo is going on now, but I didn't see in the fine print when it will end.  The last sale I remember was the St. Patrick's sale which had really good prices, but I wasn't feeling good about booking since I was in the process of getting a refund for another sailing (Princess).  Now I have a Cunard sailing on July 31 and if/when it is cancelled I am looking at what my options are for new voyages and am starting to research prices, etc.

Any thoughts or ideas on when the 180 ends and what is next?

Thanks in advance!

Cunard's 180th Anniversary Sale (in the US) ends May 18th. I don't see anything yet about what promotions might be coming up next.

Edit: Last year Cunard ran short-term Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, and Independence Day promotions in the next several months following the St. Patrick's Day promotion. Don't know if they will do the same this year though.

Edited by bluemarble

• 4 weeks later...

I received an email from Cunard today about the 180th Anniversary Sale promotion going on in the US which has now been extended through August 27th. The email stated "our 180th anniversary offer is now better than ever."

What I have been able to determine comparing the terms of the previous promotion to the current promotion is that they are now offering OBC for inside and oceanview cabins whereas they were only offering OBC for balcony cabins and above before. Everything else appears to be the same, including the OBC amounts being offered for balcony cabins and above.