Laundry

CruzinKristin

What is the average current price for a bag of laundry?  I have a good amount of OBC to use on my July cruise and am trying to find the best way to put it to use.   I am already planning to use the OBC for gratuity, but am also trying to think of other practical uses. 

3 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

When I cruised last December, there was a $15 per bag promotion.  The bags were small, but rolling the clothes seemed to help a lot.

Thanks!  My next cruise is an 8 day.  Laundry service will probably be needed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CruzinKristin said:

Thanks!  My next cruise is an 8 day.  Laundry service will probably be needed.

I think it's a very good promotion and worth it.  It allowed us to pack a lot lighter.  Normally, I just wash a load of clothes myself during the cruise, but I didn't feel like doing it this last cruise.  I will reach platinum on my next cruise, so laundry will be free.  Yay.  Still, $15 is a good deal.  Just roll the clothing to get the most in the bag.  I did that and sent out one bag.  My laundry was returned washed and folded in two bags.  I was still only charged for one.

I sent out T-shirts, shorts, and underwear.  I didn't send out any clothing that couldn't be washed in hot water.

Edited by TNcruising02
  • Like 1

If you check the price list for individual items of clothing.  $15 is a great price. If you roll everything then stick socks type of stuff into cracks in the roll up. Things you can fit lots of thing in the bag.