Kodos to MSC how things were handled

Brendaflamingo

I was on the Divina on March 10th and March 13th, which turned out to be the last cruise.

First of all they took every passengers temperature getting on the ship, also when we came back from port and before we debarked.

They had crew sanitizing the ship all the time. Especially things that were touched a lot. If you used a pen it was sanitized after. They did a great job.

After the first leg of our cruise I was wondering if we would be cancelled since lots of passengers cancelled the March 13th cruise.

The cruise went on.  Yea! There was about half the people everywhere. No lines at anytime. The crew were organizing at a moments notice and with a smile.

Our ship was banned from San Juan and St Marteen. So our ship and NCL got together (maybe other cruise lines too) and traded private islands.

So we went to NCls private island and MSCs. I was fine with that they are really nice islands set up great for passengers.

The crew brought everything off the ship from lunch and drinks. You would have never known it was spur of the moment.

Since it was the last cruise most of the crew was leaving the ship and had no idea where at the time since most of their home countries were closed.

I will tell you MSC made sure all of us had a great cruise no matter what. If a passenger didn't it was their fears or upset due to not going on the islands planned.

No one was sick on our ship and we all had the best time. It was more scary getting off the ship, It was like being in a twilight zone. At the airport, on the plane, how things were handled.

I was more afraid on the plane. We cleaned our area with alcohol wipes and stayed away from people. There was only about 1/2 the passenger on the plane and some wearing their mask and gloves. 

I congratulate MSC cruise line for getting in front of the situation and taking control of everything. Taking care of their crew and passengers.

I would be proud to sail their cruise line again. It was eye opening.

Thank you MSC

T

• Like 3

Thank you for posting this!  We sailed on Seaside in January and loved it; should have been on Armonia right now.  Your cruise had a lot more to deal with, and it sounds like they came through with flying colors.  Trading private islands is brilliant!