La Romana DR - Video of Walking Directions from Ship, through Cruise Terminal, to Taxis/Buses

Below is a video of walking directions from the cruise ship, through the cruise terminal, to where buses for excursions and taxis are located.

For those interested, I highly recommend getting a Cruise Day Pass to Hilton La Romana All-Inclusive Resort, which will require you to take a taxi.  At the bottom of this post is a video on Hilton La Romana.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 5/9/2020 at 1:00 PM, KD Travel Adventures said:

Below is a video of walking directions from the cruise ship, through the cruise terminal, to where buses for excursions and taxis are located.

For those interested, I highly recommend getting a Cruise Day Pass to Hilton La Romana All-Inclusive Resort, which will require you to take a taxi.  At the bottom of this post is a video on Hilton La Romana.

Thanks for the video but when I emailed the Hilton, they informed me they weren't selling day passes anymore, the resort was for people staying in their property only. That was from earlier this year when our cruise was cancelled and I rebooked a cruise that included  Amber Cove and La Romana.  We have never been to either port before and I was desperately looking for information and things to do.  The excursions offered by Carnival are lame AND expensive, so we will likely stay on board the ship.