First Panorama Cruise after they start up....thoughts on being on it?

Was on her in January. Loved this ship. Had booked her in August again, but cancelled now. No telling when she will cruise again. I'll wait for the vaccine, I think.

Like dallasdan we were booked on the 25 April cruise that was cancelled and are booked now for the 3 October cruise.  Have no concerns about cruising again but am quite interested to see what changes will be made during embark and while on board.

If you are lucky enough to be on that sailing I would say enjoy it. Before the cruise lines have to shut down again. The virus is not going to be gone any time soon. So if they do sail as plan, it’s only a matter of time before another outbreak on a ship happens and they get shut down again. 

We did Panorama in Jan, loved the ship, loved the itinerary! For anyone to say at THIS time whether it'll be safe at THAT time is pure speculation. It would be too early for myself. I'm taking a wait + see approach to future booking. Think I'm more concerned with the changes to the cruise experience than I am with the health concerns.

I'd be hesitant to sail that soon largely because of the changes that'll be instituted onboard.   Seems a high number of people think cruising will be just like it was prior to the shutdown.  If you think it's going to be line dances at sailaway with a DOD in everybody's hand and full lounges at night, I think you'll be surprised and disappointed.

• Like 1

We are booked on September 12th cruise and praying its cancelled. We don't want to be stuck at sea, in quarantine and worrying about anything. Vacations are supposed to be stress free and if you are not stressed out about a Panorama September cruise, I applaude you....I think?

13 hours ago, cruzinfamilyof4 said:

We are booked on her Sept 5, and I have absolutely no concerns. Hoping it isn't cancelled. 

Somehow I don't think that could be or should be humanly possible to anyone paying attention the last three months. 

Greetings,

We are booked for Sept. 19th. cruise. We are both 71 years of age and of course have underlying issues. We have been on 25 cruises around the world and love cruising. Will we go on this cruise....maybe. We will see how things turn out over the next couple of months and also see what restrictions / changes cruise line will make. You do not want to go on a cruise and feel and have so many restrictions and policy's in place that the cruise is not enjoyable. We have a Hawaii Cruise set for late  October also so if we miss this one we have a back up plan

I got off the Panorama on Feb. 15th and loved the ship.  I'm booked for a cruise on the Miracle in November.  To my mind it is very up-in-th-air.  I think it will depend on whether or not a fall wave develops.  Because of publicity and liability, I would imagine cruising would become one of the first things to shut down if that's the case.  I'm still of the mind that there will not be sailing until there's a vaccine, or a remarkably quick and easy way to treat the disease.