Caribbean Princess E722

gonna go cruising

Does anyone have any experience with this cabin? I know the location, etc but is there alot of movement that far in the rear of the ship? What about noise factor? I have only been in C101 and loved it. The balcony on Caribe spoiled us so how does it compare to the one on E722? Thanks in advance. I did a search and it came up with no information at all.

Does anyone have any experience with this cabin? I know the location, etc but is there alot of movement that far in the rear of the ship? What about noise factor? I have only been in C101 and loved it. The balcony on Caribe spoiled us so how does it compare to the one on E722? Thanks in advance. I did a search and it came up with no information at all.

Was in cabin E720 on the Sapphire Princess. Really liked the location, it is covered, didn't feel any movement. On the negative side, I did hear noise from Club Fusion below a couple of nights, had a hard time sleeping. Others have said that they heard no noise at all from other cabins nearby.

I am very hard of hearing in my let ear, and so I'm more sensitive to vibration, so maybe I wasn't so much "hearing" the noise but more the vibration from the speakers.

Archived