Liberty Dining room and sitting togehter

Sass4

How can we make sure that our group of 8 is all at one table? We are traveling within a larger group of 20, but the 8 of us want to be sure we are sitting together.

I don't understand why my PVP can't put that on our reservation.

When do we find out what table we are assigned?:confused:

You will learn your table assignments when you get your S&S card. If there's a problem after you board, check with the MaitreD on embarkation day. The exact time/place will be in your Capers. Tell them what you're telling us. They'll do their best to help

When do we get our S&S card?

When you board. Your "embarkation capers" will be on your bed when you first come into your room. After that, delivered nightly for the following day

Ask that your bookings are linked... your TA or PVP should be able to link those bookings. Now, there is still no guarantee you will all sit together, but for the most part, they can accomodate. If not, see the maitre'd once you board.

Ask that your bookings are linked... your TA or PVP should be able to link those bookings. Now, there is still no guarantee you will all sit together, but for the most part, they can accomodate. If not, see the maitre'd once you board.

I second what GoinCruisin says. Make sure your bookings are linked. My in-laws joined my wife and I on our Liberty cruise. We booked first, but made sure to give her parents the booking number to have when they booked. We used different TAs, but were seated together at dinner and were even seated in a booth for just the four of us.

Archived