Saga included insurance

nosapphire

13 hours ago, Fred989 said:

It does not matter if it is financial difficulty or poor management, either could bring the company down.

The two new build vessels will survive and as are both marked as boutique cruisers, not SAGA, so could be sold on easily to a stronger survivor cruise line.

A market for Cruises from Southampton exists and will be filled by a company who survives the crisis.

Yes, I did notice that pretty much everything on board the Discovery, including staff attire,  was labelled "BC" (for Boutique Cruising) with no mention of Saga.

In fact, I asked Head Office if this meant they were de-branding ready to sell, and the immediate response was "No - we can't afford to".

Make of that what you will.

I require an e-mail address for SAGA insurance queries. I notice that some contributors have had e-mail answers from SAGA so would be obliged if thet could share the address with me.

Thankyou in anticipation

4 hours ago, trams said:

I require an e-mail address for SAGA insurance queries. I notice that some contributors have had e-mail answers from SAGA so would be obliged if thet could share the address with me.

Thankyou in anticipation

The one I used (and received a reply from) was : cruise.postsales@saga.co.uk

This was for my query about Saga included optional insurance on a cruise, it won't be the right one if you have purchased Saga insurance as a standalone policy.

Maybe, if enough people keep asking, Saga will finally realise how very confusing their website updates can be.

4 hours ago, nosapphire said:

The one I used (and received a reply from) was : cruise.postsales@saga.co.uk

This was for my query about Saga included optional insurance on a cruise, it won't be the right one if you have purchased Saga insurance as a standalone policy.

Maybe, if enough people keep asking, Saga will finally realise how very confusing their website updates can be.

Thank you that's perfect as it is the included insurance I have a query with. 

On 6/25/2020 at 8:04 PM, trams said:

Thank you that's perfect as it is the included insurance I have a query with. 

Good luck.

I have just looked at the revised booking confirmation for the revised Inaugural cruise, and despite the Saga advisor yesterday assuring me that as my insurance was taken out so long ago, I was fully covered for Coronavirus.... guess what?

Yep. Only emergency medical treatment, just as if it is a new policy.

Saga included insurance means that there is also cancellation cover from Saga prior to departing, I suppose the two most important aspects are included - but why do they keep telling me that I have FULL cover including Coronavirus, but sending documents that specifically state Corona cover is only for emergency medical associated expenses (not even bothering to outline which paragraphs are or are not included)?