Cabanas at Coco Cay

The Thrill Water Park for our May 2021 prices are not out yet. I opted to get the cruise planner refund rather than let them keep our $$'s. Sorry I didn't ask about doing that.

22 hours ago, Ashland said:

The Thrill Water Park for our May 2021 prices are not out yet. I opted to get the cruise planner refund rather than let them keep our $$'s. Sorry I didn't ask about doing that.

No problem. Thanks for the reply. I am on hold with RCI now to lift and shift our September cruise to next year. I don't think I can keep/move the package purchases but will ask anyway!

Hated to do it but we just did the Lift & Shift for our September cruise on Majesty from New Orleans. We had 3 cabins booked but our DS's GF did not want to go and our DD and her DH were iffy, so we just moved it over to September, 2021. The cruise price is higher (about $500 higher for each of the 3 rooms) but the RCI rep said that they would honor the price we paid for this year. Told me it would take RCI around 72 hours to correct the invoice price they sent to my email, so hoping that gets done as promised! Spoiler alert: I spent 3 hours total wait time on my phone, so patience is needed!!

Asked to move our planner purchases (drink packages and cabana at Thrill water park) but RCI rep said nope, needed to cancel all of them for a refund to our credit card, so will need to repurchase them next year (at a higher price no doubt). Oh well, that's business!