Pre-Existing When Policy is Moved to New Date

Steve,

I should have asked this question when I moved my policy to a new sail date due to cruise company cancelling the cruise due to the virus.  Question is:  When I originally purchased the insurance,  it was within the time period to have pre-existing medical covered.  Seeing I did not use the policy and had the coverage/ policy changed to cover a cruise I will take next year,  will I still be covered for pre-existing conditions.  Side note:  I did call and have the policy changed within 10 days of booking the new cruise.

Thank you for your time. 

7 hours ago, CruiseNut24 said:

Steve,

I should have asked this question when I moved my policy to a new sail date due to cruise company cancelling the cruise due to the virus.  Question is:  When I originally purchased the insurance,  it was within the time period to have pre-existing medical covered.  Seeing I did not use the policy and had the coverage/ policy changed to cover a cruise I will take next year,  will I still be covered for pre-existing conditions.  Side note:  I did call and have the policy changed within 10 days of booking the new cruise.

Thank you for your time. 

Hi CruiseNut24,

It's likely you still have the pre-existing conditions coverae. Which policy do you have?

Steve Dasseos

14 hours ago, CruiseNut24 said:

Steve,

I purchased the Travel Insured International policy.

Thanks

Hi CruiseNut24,

As long as you fulfill all their pre-existing conditions coverage rules for your new trip, your coverage will carry over.

Steve Dasseos