Anyone used Fantasia weddings- St Thomas?

rara0508

Has anyone used Fantasia weddings on Emerald Beach, St Thomas? I think they are who you get when you book your wedding thru Carnival and RCCL. But, can anyone share pics with me of their ceremony or give me a review of their experience from using them privately? The wedding coordinator, Debra, says she can only share the stuff she already has, and it seems to leave things out.

Anything will be greatly appreciated....:D

Fantasia is one of the companies that I looked into using for our wedding. I really liked that everything seemed to be spelled out (at least price wise) on the website, but when I started looking into it more, there were a lot of hidden charges that I had to pull out from her. I'd like to point out that what we were trying to do was a lot more complicated than the packages they had (40+ guests, a lot of roses, plus a boat sailing for the reception). Since I have my Grandmother and Mother, plus FH's Mom and Stepmom all helping to plan, there were a lot of ideas being thrown around. Everytime I would ask how much something else would cost, she acted like I was being a really big bother for her to find out. So if you like the packages they offer it might not be so bad, but we decided to go with a different coordinator that was excited about all of our unique ideas and even adds some of her own.

Archived