Just wanted to introduce myself

ortiz34

Welcome...you'll find these boards very very helpful....

Enjoy your cruise

be sure to ask questions about irons, jeans, smoking, candles in your room, formal nights, smoking and fee for eating at Johnny Rockets...and tipping.

You will not only get more answers than you thought possible....you will get free advice from ""life-style coaches - was that diplomatic enough?

Seriously, there are some very nice people here with lots of experience and good advice.

be sure to ask questions about irons, jeans, smoking, candles in your room, formal nights, smoking and fee for eating at Johnny Rockets...and tipping.

Don't forget to ask about the chaise hogs by the pool too. :D

Welcome aboard . . Ortiz! You came to the right place and ALL of your questions are welcome here.

going on the Mariner Feb 26th with my girlfriend (her first). This will be my 6th cruise and 4th on RCCL. We are both very excited.:)

Welcome to the best web-site for cruising information! A friend and I are also on the Mariner Feb. 26th. Have you considered registering for our meet and mingle? All you need is your reservation number to register. We have already been considered a Confirmed Meet and Mingle. If you register you will be sent an invitation once you are onboard. Our meeting time and place is: Feb 27, 2006 at 1 pm at Ellington's Lounge. Here is the address to register:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Come join in our roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=4428239#post4428239

Darlene

We are a great family in enjoyment of cruising on RCCL. Boy, do I remember seeing Voyager docked next to us on Celebrity Infity. We got off to see her up close & she was HUGE! Voyager class is unique & until QM2 arrived, they were hte largest.

In October we cruise Freedom and once again I am ready for HUGE 2!!!! And in 2009 Genesis will have us also for HUGE 3......... just never a dull moment iwth RCCL and they have very good ships with plenty to enjoy, not even needing a port to explore as it took us 2 days to see it all on Voyager, Freedom may be the whole week, Genesis that will be a 2 weeks cruise :cool: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Howdy... I love this message board. So many helpful people and interesting posts. Stuff on here that I would never have thought about asking or even thinking about. We (my family) are going on our first cruise in 7 months, 3 weeks and 1 day (who's counting...)

Have fun!

Dona

P.S. has anyone seen that commercial from Expedia where the girl has a bright red marker marking off the days till she goes... I LOVE IT! :)

going on the Mariner Feb 26th with my girlfriend (her first). This will be my 6th cruise and 4th on RCCL. We are both very excited.:)

Welcome to cruising 101.. this site is about as addictive as cruising itself.

Enjoy your vacation. The Mariner is great. Eat one of those great little sandwiches for me on the Promanade.

:)

Archived