San Juan-Caribe Hilton or Embassy Suites?

BeckyR

The prices are close to the same. Which is closest to cruise port? We will be at Pan Am, I think. We will be on RCCL's Adventurer. Anyone have a preference? I've heard great things about the Embassy Suites, but if the Caribe is significantly closer to the port, that may tip the balance. We will be arriving late the afternoon before our cruise, so not enough time for that to make a difference.

Becky

we were in puerto rico this past december. we stayed at the caribe 2 nights pre and 2 nights post cruise. this is not just a hotel.....it is a resort. the nicest rooms are the garden view as they've all been recently renovated. we stayed in the main building in an oceanview room, had the consierge service (awesome) but....the room was really old and there was a bad mildew smell. would i go back to the caribe???? ABSOLUTELY. the place is stunning. but.. i would stay in a garden view room next time. the cab ride was under 20 minutes. when you arrive and go into the open air lobby.....you really feel as though you are in the caribbean.

Thanks for the heads up! We are deathly allergic to molds, so I think I may go for the Embassy Suites. I was leaning toward the Hilton, but may do that once the renovations are complete. Thanks a bunch!!

Becky

Thanks for the heads up! We are deathly allergic to molds, so I think I may go for the Embassy Suites. I was leaning toward the Hilton, but may do that once the renovations are complete. Thanks a bunch!!

Becky

Wehave booked the ES for the evening free cocktail party and the full breakfast the morning of the cruise.

Bob:rolleyes:

Becky -- it is good to run into you again on these boards! I see you are still cruising. Hope you and Donald and your girls are doing well. When will you be in San Juan? Mike and I are sailing on the Constellation on March 18th.

Best always,

Marsha

Archived