Nov. cruise disappeared but still available...

So our November cruise on Freedom out of PR has disappeared from our account and our son's account but is still available for booking on the Royal website.  Curious as to what this means, if anyone knows.  I plan to call RCCL sometime today and see what they say but I wondered if anyone here knew (I searched and could not find much).  I think there is a high probability that this cruise will be canceled anyway but still...

Just checked on our Oct 11 one out of NJ, it’s still there but even though it’s 83 days out, we can’t check in. Don’t really think it’s going to be a Go anyway. You should just go ahead and call them. Is it paid off?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

3 minutes ago, CapeGal said:

Just checked on our Oct 11 one out of NJ, it’s still there but even though it’s 83 days out, we can’t check in. Don’t really think it’s going to be a Go anyway. You should just go ahead and call them. Is it paid off?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, I waited to pay in full for this cruise until now due to Covid and the CDC situation.  We were actually checking our balances since final payment is due soon and it had not been canceled yet.  I will call today when I get off work and see what the word is form Royal.

38 minutes ago, MandyMooToo said:

So our November cruise on Freedom out of PR has disappeared from our account and our son's account but is still available for booking on the Royal website.  Curious as to what this means, if anyone knows.  I plan to call RCCL sometime today and see what they say but I wondered if anyone here knew (I searched and could not find much).  I think there is a high probability that this cruise will be canceled anyway but still...

We have the Oasis and Allure booked for Nov. We strongly believe both will be cancelled. Waiting for RCI to take action. 

Stay Safe! 

• Like 1