Picture Sharing time---Carnival Fantasy

mrlddst

On 7/28/2020 at 2:10 PM, BigAl94 said:

Inspiration has just passed through the Straits of Gibraltar on the way to joining her.

She is less than a day away from Aliaga now - cruisemapper apparently is not waiting and her status is already listed as "Scrapped cruise ships".

16 hours ago, CruiserEK said:

That is a photo of the SS Oceanbreeze being scrapped in Chittagong, Bangladesh back in 2004. As to why it was posted on this thread I do not know.  I remember seeing that ship docked next to ours back on my first cruise aboard the Fantasy's sister ship Ecstasy back in 1999.

It’s being posted here by a troll / comedian who is cleverly reminding us Fantasy is being scrapped and will soon look like that. Ha. Ha. Ha. Which is not the point of this thread at all, is it?

I have 80 bajillion pics of Sensation, my only cruise on this class of ship, and also not the topic of this thread. Will refrain from hijacking.

206089_503767919386_7811_n.jpg.d400080ae6c5f9f50ef81c40b948af18.jpg

Here is a picture from my first cruise, and only trip on the Fantasy, in 2007.  Unfortunately, I don't have many clear pictures from that one. I'm not sure if this is because of the primitive digital camera technology of that time or the fact that it was a spring break cruise.