May 2021 Mediterranean Cruise possible from US?

katiemylady

8 minutes ago, katiemylady said:

I apologize for bringing politics into it. I did not bring it up again after that initial reply that made me aware I brought politics into it (I genuinely didn’t think that was a political statement, just pure facts lol). I won’t mention anything else about the country and how it is handling this virus, and I have only been responding since then about the frustrations I have about the situation and the uncertainty of it all. 

Thanks, my response wasn't sent to you, it was for another thread. What's odd is that when I posted it (linking the information from the CC moderator), I immediately got a message saying they were waiting to approve it (which seemed odd since I was quoting the moderators themselves). I guess when they approved my post, they appended it to the wrong thread. Weird. Anyway, sorry to bother you.

All Inclusives are a good option. I love them but for me its the flights that are a possible source of transmission. Another great place is Costa Rica in a condo of your choosing from the different types that are available. Wonderful country and a great opportunity to see more of it. Our first visit was as a cruise port stop and since then we have done a lot of land based stays.  Now that I think of it, there are so many cruise ports where we said, what a great place, we should come back here sometime!