Hours of Onboard Childcare

jmcross

My youngest DS will be 9 at the time of the cruise. He is very outgoing and wants to meet other kids. When is the childcare open during the day and evening? We have only cruised Disney so from what I understand it is not open continuously like DCL.

Thanks,

Joanne

My youngest DS will be 9 at the time of the cruise. He is very outgoing and wants to meet other kids. When is the childcare open during the day and evening? We have only cruised Disney so from what I understand it is not open continuously like DCL.

Thanks,

Joanne

This is for 9-11.

Our Voyagers program is specially designed to blend educational activities with just plain fun. Every cruise is different. But one thing never changes: your child will get to learn about local customs, do cool science experiments, and make great new friends. You can feel confident leaving your children with us because every member of our Adventure Ocean® staff holds a college degree in education, recreation, or other related field, or has qualified experience in working with children ages 3-17. s.gifs.gif

Click on the link below.

cor_findshipsthatfthis_btn.gif

Hours s.gif

At Sea: 9 a.m. to noon, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.

In Port: Thirty minutes prior to the first shore excursion to 5 p.m. or return of last shore excursion, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.

Archived