OBC from Canceled cruise

Banditswife

This might be a common issue, but maybe not- we were booked on a canceled Mardi Gras cruise- well before Covid19.  We ended up transferring that booking to another cruise around the same time as the Mardi Gras would have sailed.  In doing so, we received a discounted fare plus OBC.   While the new cruise has not canceled yet, I am pretty sure it will (Nov 1, 2020.)  Will we end up losing our discounted fare & OBC?  Just curious ... no big deal if we lose it, just wondering

I was on the original transatlantic cruise for Mardi Gras, transferred me OBC and discounted fare to a new cruise that got cancelled and they moved both to a cruise on Mardi Gras Nov 2021 .....call them

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jdoc2007 said:

Your OBC will transfer over and over from cancellations due to Covid-19.  You will not, however, accumulate multiple OBCs from previous cancellations rolling into one sailing.  

ok thanks, I think the OBCs being given now are more $ than what we got back then.  But the discounted fare might come into the equation.

21 hours ago, Banditswife said:

ok thanks, I think the OBCs being given now are more $ than what we got back then.  But the discounted fare might come into the equation.

Yes, that's the way I looked at it, if my re-booked Mardi Gras for May 2021 doesn't go ahead, I will evaluate my FCC and the OBC as a whole to see which is better.  Just hope Mardi Gras doesn't get delayed any further and we do get to enjoy her next year.

• Like 1