help me know if i got a deal or not ist carnival cruise

ladyduarte

ok i am going on my first cruise in november, well i booked another for february with my family with the carnival sale

is it a good deal or not?

we have and inside and baclony cabin on the panorama deck of the victory for 3365.88 all 4 people shoot me your thoughts on that, i am thinking not bad and i am sure for january i can get reasonable fair

what ariport do you suggest?

thanks

Lesa

Looks like good price to me..but I would check around with other Travel companies just to see ya know.

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

I just priced it online at bestpricecruises and it looks like they want 3108.68 total for the 8E and 4G cabins. This includes all taxes and port charges, but not insurance.

Hope this helps a little....would keep checking if I were you!

Sovereign of the Seas 06/00

Inspiration 06/02

Carnival Conquest 06/03

Carnival Conquest 05/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;5;30;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0600 Until the Conquest sails!!!!!

Lesa...

We are flying out of TF Green.. but to Ft Lauderdale...by SOuthwest.

This is saving us over 600.00 for the five of us. (we got 5 rd trip tickets for 912.00)

We are paying only 3300.00 (PLUS 170.00 in credits) for the five of us for the cruise, all charges included. (a 4d and an 8B). Yes, it does depend on what time of year.. and how busy the ship will be. My suggestion.. find a TA that will lower the price or give credits when they are lowered!

Cathy

dolphin.gif

Ecstacy October 1992

Destiny October 1999

TRIUMPH May2003

Our TRIUMPHant Return! May 15th

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

http://community.webshots.com/user/catrin0917

January is actually a high time for cruising. Are you in RI? You can go out of Providence on Southwest, Delta and American direct in FLL. There are no direct from Providence to Miami. If you want to do that you have to fly out of Logan. If you are flying in winter go down 1 day early. We are going Feb 19 out of Providence but into Tampa for our cruise on Feb 20. We usually fly out on Southwest direct into Florida. However they dont release dates for a logn time and got a great price on Delta so booked it a feww weeks ago.

If no cancellation fees, cancel and book somewhere else.Shop a round.

No longer cruiseless...donations still accepted! Miracle 2/2005

Last cruise

Sensation 2/17/03

hey neighbor icon_smile.gif

when are you going?? i am thinking of using southwest but it is 2 early to get a price from them so i will have to just wait a lwhile on that, but i am just concerend about the weather in january delaying the flights you know how RI is icon_frown.gif

thanks for the info though

Lesa

1.Call your travel agent first and see if you can get a reduction or a cabin credit.

2.If you have to fly, try to get in a day early or several days early to sightsee in the port area.

3.It doesn't sound as if you got trip cancellation insurance. Considering the cruise fare amount you quoted and the time of year, insurance would be a good idea.

Try www.tripinsurancestore.com for comparative rates.

Seeing as how this is your first cruise, treat it as a learning experience. You might as well let the travel agent do most of the work they get paid for and then you can do more for yourself on the next cruise and be better prepared.

Carol

12/2004 Spirit(Mexico)

09/2004 Paradise(Panama Canal)

05/2004 Mercury(Alaska)

02/2004 Regal Princess(Hawaii)

01/2004 Ecstasy(Mexico)

12/2003 Ryndam(Sea of Cortez)

09/2003 Paradise(E. Carrib)

02/2003 Conquest(W. Carrib)

05/2002 Elation (Mex.Riviera)

Archived