Post photos of your wedding crafts here!

carrievision

Oooo! Please, me too! vowsatsea@aol.com

Here is the link that I used to create a lot of my things, specifically our monogram. I used the instructions for creating your monogram using PowerPoint. The directions are so easy and step by step. There are so many links within this one page, honestly I could just keep making away at things! :D Good luck! :)

http://budgiebird.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3dWedding%2bDocs

J'sgal! Thank you for the templates. I have to say I am kinda obsessed with making a monogram now. To be honest, I had no idea that you could even make something like this. I just figured that everyone who had them paid to have someone design it. I have made 4 and now can't decide. I will post and if anyone has a favorite let me know! thanks again!

They all look great, Rene! If I had to pick, I'd go with the first one. It caught my eye right away.

Here is the link that I used to create a lot of my things' date=' specifically our monogram. I used the instructions for creating your monogram using PowerPoint. The directions are so easy and step by step. There are so many links within this one page, honestly I could just keep making away at things! :D Good luck! :)

http://budgiebird.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3dWedding%2bDocs[/quote']

I'm a little confused how you figured out how you made the cute little monogram with the cruise ship. I watched the tutorial and I figured out how to make a cute one with our ititials and names, but I can't seem to find anything to show me how to make the pretty ones you and Rene made. :(

I'm a little confused how you figured out how you made the cute little monogram with the cruise ship. I watched the tutorial and I figured out how to make a cute one with our ititials and names, but I can't seem to find anything to show me how to make the pretty ones you and Rene made. :(

Sabrett, just add clip art. Then you click double click the picture and format it and change the coloring, example, the cruise ship in mine "washout". Then you can add the circles, using "Basic Shapes", then double click those to format them, i.e. change color, thickness, dashes, etc.. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Sabrett' date=' just add clip art. Then you click double click the picture and format it and change the coloring, example, the cruise ship in mine "washout". Then you can add the circles, using "Basic Shapes", then double click those to format them, i.e. change color, thickness, dashes, etc.. Hope this helps. Good Luck![/quote']

Thanks! I'm off to try it now.

Hey Bekah- Did you figure out how to type around a circle in power point? I would liek to try a monogram with text around it. I know it can be done but then again I only have the 2003 version. I need to update my software.

Also here is a water bottle thing I just finished. I think I am leaning more toward this mono because it has our exact wedding colors; the same brown, coraly orange, and green. My fiance also (for the first time since we=I began planning the wedding) he spoke up and gave his opinion, letting me know he really likes that one as well and thinks that should be it.

I guess I can't just throw out the one peice of feedback that I have received from him, he would never give any input again! LOL ;) Men!

Rene

Hey Bekah- Did you figure out how to type around a circle in power point? I would liek to try a monogram with text around it. I know it can be done but then again I only have the 2003 version. I need to update my software.

Also here is a water bottle thing I just finished. I think I am leaning more toward this mono because it has our exact wedding colors; the same brown, coraly orange, and green. My fiance also (for the first time since we=I began planning the wedding) he spoke up and gave his opinion, letting me know he really likes that one as well and thinks that should be it.

I guess I can't just throw out the one peice of feedback that I have received from him, he would never give any input again! LOL ;) Men!

Rene

Hey Rene, here are some directions for making your text curve around the circle. I am including directions for both 2003 and 2007, just in case someone else is reading.

PowerPoint 2003

In the bottom tool bar, where you choose draw, basic shapes, etc... Click the "A" (the one that is leaning over)-this is "Word Art".

A pop up box will appear, type your words, change you font and size, then press OK.

You can then format the word art by clicking on the box around your word art. You will get a word art tool bar. From there you can change color, shape, etc..

**The downfall to using this in PPT 2003 is that all the words in the "word art" have to be the same size, font, and color.

PowerPoint 2007

Type text in regular text box, change font, size, color.

Double click text box to format.

Go to text effects, then transform and there are lots of choices for shapes.

Then you can resize the effect to fit your shape.

**Since you start in a regular text box in PPT 2007, you can have different fonts, sizes, and colors.

BTW, I would love to see your water bottle labels. sonobekah@sbcglobal.net

BEkah, would you mind sharing with me, too? Everything you made looks GREAT!

magda40 @ hotmail.com

Here is the links that I have used.

Here is the link that I used to create a lot of my things' date=' specifically our monogram. I used the instructions for creating your monogram using PowerPoint. The directions are so easy and step by step. There are so many links within this one page, honestly I could just keep making away at things! :D Good luck! :)

http://budgiebird.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3dWedding%2bDocs[/quote']

Good luck! :)

I need some ideas, girls!

I'm having a harborside wedding, and ALL of my guests are non-sailing. Therefore, it's kind of limiting the things I can make. I did make timelines, that I'm going to give out on the bus that I chartered for all my guests, but I'd like to add more to the packet. I don't know what to put, though...since no one will actually be sailing with us.

Any ideas?

Hi there! The link is in a couple of posts up. :)

I have been through that link many times. I just can't figure out how to make it a circle. My image is rectangle and I would like the monogram to be a circle. I can't firgure out how to cut the edges off.

I have been through that link many times. I just can't figure out how to make it a circle. My image is rectangle and I would like the monogram to be a circle. I can't firgure out how to cut the edges off.

Go under AutoShapes and BasicShapes...I picked the circle and then go to any spot, click and drag, and you should see a circle, then drag as much as you want to get it the size you want.

Hope that helps...I'm bad at explaining this stuff

Go under AutoShapes and BasicShapes...I picked the circle and then go to any spot, click and drag, and you should see a circle, then drag as much as you want to get it the size you want.

Hope that helps...I'm bad at explaining this stuff

I got that, but part of my picture is outside of the circle. I would like to cut that part off. So it is just a clean circle. Can not figure it out. I will attach a picture of it so you guys can see. I appreciate the help.

logo.jpg.3281547139075b2739cd54ccc7186e8a.jpg

I got that, but part of my picture is outside of the circle. I would like to cut that part off. So it is just a clean circle. Can not figure it out. I will attach a picture of it so you guys can see. I appreciate the help.

If you can save the picture and then open it up in "Paint" (comes standard on every compouter), you should be able to zoom and erase whatever you want. Then just resave image.

I need some ideas, girls!

I'm having a harborside wedding, and ALL of my guests are non-sailing. Therefore, it's kind of limiting the things I can make. I did make timelines, that I'm going to give out on the bus that I chartered for all my guests, but I'd like to add more to the packet. I don't know what to put, though...since no one will actually be sailing with us.

Any ideas?

Anything guys?

I know you're all so creative, and I would love to hear some ideas! ;)

Okay, so you guys are going to think I am crazy with this whole monogram thing, and I guess it is true... :)

I started thinking that maybe I would try a cruise related mono because, well, that is the theme of my wedding! haha. So here it is. What do you think!

best.jpg.678cff224396bd05a9f6caaf789865f0.jpg

another.jpg.ead7dfba13b2d44be6fcd2a826b075ba.jpg

Okay, so you guys are going to think I am crazy with this whole monogram thing, and I guess it is true... :)

I started thinking that maybe I would try a cruise related mono because, well, that is the theme of my wedding! haha. So here it is. What do you think!

Freaking awesome, Rene! I love them!!!! :D

I love them! Great Job.

Want to make mine ;)

Archived