Post photos of your wedding crafts here!

carrievision

I didn't really do any crafts, but I was pleased with the way the welcome letter/program, guest list and envelope label came out. I printed the envelope labels on clear labels, so they kind of look like they're actually printed on the envelopes, and each one has the guest's name on it. I wish I was a crafty as some of you are!

Labels.jpg.75d2d6bf96acd2a6d55f49d6c0fd6840.jpg

Cover.jpg.b35926ff3d881e6cd8b5d83e9765937f.jpg

list.jpg.ffe57685ff4ff98452439a0c1207d348.jpg

I didn't really do any crafts, but I was pleased with the way the welcome letter/program, guest list and envelope label came out. I printed the envelope labels on clear labels, so they kind of look like they're actually printed on the envelopes, and each one has the guest's name on it. I wish I was a crafty as some of you are!

Indy can I have a copy of your welcome letter. Can you also tell me what did you use for your clip art... Thanks phenominal_wman@yahoo.com

Hi Monkey 1,

I just finally got Publisher on my home computer. Could I please get a copy of your newletter? It looks wonderful. I really like how colorful it is.

aimee_strickland@ hotmail.com

(I had to separate the "hotmail" due to the underscore between my name.)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We will be cruising in June. My mom is getting married and we ordered messages in a bottle to be place in everyones room befor arrival. The message is actually going to be the invitation to the wedding because no one knows that is the reason we are all cruising together. If you search for it on the net you can find many sites to get ideas from and they seem pretty simple to make and it could have anything inside like daily activities or what not. I just thout it was quite appropriate for a cruise wedding and thought I would share! Good luck to all.

Hey everyone! Here's a few pics of the projects I've done. I purchased the "Beach in a Bottle" heart-shaped containers from Michaels as well as the sand and shells. I used a paper puncher to make my tags. The CD has steel drum music since that is what we will have playing during our wedding. I purchased my heart-shaped sand ceremony bottle and sand from Moon Glow http://www.moonglowcandles.net/sand.htm and my 3 pouring bottles from Michaels. I plan on doing a newsletter as well. I will try to post it when I'm done. If anyone can share their templetes I would greatly appreciate it :) .

Thanks,

Crystal

post.jpg.78a21ef530d58262c96c6663a87bff40.jpg

post2.jpg.b7048bae811b4d7913d77e7409aef2f1.jpg

post3.jpg.d3d6f4239d3bb926b3bb742f5c6e63cb.jpg

Amazing to see many thoughtful ideas!

So far I sent out basic info (hotel, flight, cruise itenirary, wedding, etc) by mail. I bought letters/envelopes from Papyrus and printed out at home. Then I created a really basic website (first time making a website).

Since now I know basically who're coming, from what I learned here, I decided to mail luggage tags (save the date item) and a newsletter (2 sets for sailing and non-sailing guests). I found luggage tags in my theme color on ebay.

Question - What envelopes should I use? Can I buy fancy ones at store? or do I bring them to the post office and use their envelopes?

Once the time/location is cofirmed, I'm thinking of sending out the info on a card along w/a family radio to my sailing guests.

• 1 month later...
Evening all,

I have managed to grow my newsletter into 4 pages... This is the first of 3 so it is including photos and fun stuff. the next 2 won't be quite so elaborate.

I have also just finished making little "boarding pass" tags that I am attaching to our goodie bags as decoration.

I don't seem to be smart enough to figure out how to show it to you here in the thread, but I will be happy to share via email if anyone is interested.

Hi rara0508,

I'm just starting to plan my cruise wedding and came across your newsletter. Would you mind emailing a copy to josey_chu@yahoo.com? It looks great! Thanks in advance!

Thanks, Stardest! I used Microsoft Publisher (part of Microsoft Office Suite) for the newsletter, and started with the Watermark Newsletter template. I made some minor modifications to fit our info. I can e-mail you the actual newsletter if you'd like--just post your address. Cruise Critic won't let me post the file here.

Hi Monkey1 - Love your save-the-date passport and newsletter! I just starting to plan and will probably pick Caribbean Princess as well. Do you mind sharing your passport and newsletter template? My email is josey_chu@yahoo.com - Thanks in advance!

Hi

I am starting to plan a wedding in Aruba next winter and this thread is so much fun!

We are planning to send our invitations with message in a bottle and a link to our website so I guess I am not too original.. We are doing a reception one week before the wedding since we don`t expect many people to come on the cruise and we will send out invitations as boarding passes.

I love the tags idea and the newsletter

I will have to steal some of those ideas...

Does anyone have links to free wedding website templates?

Thanks!

Caroline

Hi

I am starting to plan a wedding in Aruba next winter and this thread is so much fun!

We are planning to send our invitations with message in a bottle and a link to our website so I guess I am not too original.. We are doing a reception one week before the wedding since we don`t expect many people to come on the cruise and we will send out invitations as boarding passes.

I love the tags idea and the newsletter

I will have to steal some of those ideas...

Does anyone have links to free wedding website templates?

Thanks!

Caroline

My daughter set up a free wedding website at mywedding.com. It was simple to set up.

http://www.mywedding.com/shannonpandrews/index.html

Feel free to take a look.

Archived