Post photos of your wedding crafts here!

carrievision

Freaking awesome' date=' Rene! I love them!!!! :D[/quote']

Thank you so much! It means a lot coming from you! :D I think I have decided (for now) to stay with the cruise ship one. I think it is way more fitting. Now, I think, I can move on with my life to another project. LOL!

HI Emily!

I actually just found mine on the micro soft clip art online link, inside Power point. I typed in cruise ships and there was 12 pages of different cruise ships, then I downloaded the ones I liked into my clip art file. Remember that when you find one you like and it is not the right color, you can change that too. Just double click on the image and then click "recolor" to change any or all of the colors.

Ho[e this made sense, let me know if it doesn't!

Rene

Rene, Really!!!! That would be AWESOME.

We are getting married in Key West FL via Carnival Destiny

Im pretty open to whatever shape.

My colors are tiffany blue and brown ....

Date 2-20-2009

Heather and Troy

As far as images go - a ship would be awesome. I really LOVE the way yours turned out!!!

Thank you so much in advance

Heather, here are a few that are like mine. I can change them any way you like. Each one has a small difference. One has no date in the center just in the outside ring. One has more blue on the ship. One has a brown ring around or a brown. I can also change the picture of the ship to a different one, I just think this one is cute :) There are more elegant ones as well. But this is a start.

226696514_blueship.jpg.d1df083b463c91980010e1b3024b4b14.jpg

HT2.jpg.cbc661567ff68ecbe308571232a10942.jpg

HT3.jpg.56debb3caed11451327f4a5c1045deeb.jpg

2026349878_withoutdate.jpg.96ec53d307fab35638aca0bcf2f131b3.jpg

Rene, thanks for the advice! I found exactly where you were talking about and they do indeed have many pictures of cruise ships!

Thanks so much again, I hope mine comes out as good as yours!!

Emily, please let me know if you need any help! You helped me so much with the save the date letter thing (I basically copied your entire idea on vista print:o) So I feel like I owe you!

Hey guys, for those of you wondering about turning your monograms into stickers...You can buy a sticker maker, its made by Xyron. They are sold at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc... I think the basic ones start out pretty cheap.

Rene, that is great that you were able to use my idea about vistaprint! Did everything come out well, and can I see your finished product?

If you wouldn't mind, would you send me your powerpoint file so I could maybe change it to make it my own? Is it easy to change the cruiseship picture? I'd really apprectiate it! What are you using your logo for again? I love the idea of stickers, but what else are you using it for?

Could you send it to this email address? emily (dot) gould (at) lazard (dot) com.

Thanks Rene!

Are you kidding?? I love yous! I wouldn't want to change anything! Did you figure out how to fit everything in the circle?

Yes sort of. I took it into a photo program and cropped it. But not sure I really love it.

If you are sending out your power point files. I would love to have it as well. LoveMyKings @gmail dot com

You girls have mail!

Emily, I am not sure all that I am going to do with it but I am definitely going to do an Iron on transfer of it on my OOT bags. I tried it yesterday and it turned out great. I am also going to make stickers but I might just make my own. I only have to make around 20 of everything so I am lucky in that aspect. As for changing out the cruise ship, that should be easy. just click and move it out of the mono or right click and cut. Then put in the one you prefer.

You girls have mail!

Emily, I am not sure all that I am going to do with it but I am definitely going to do an Iron on transfer of it on my OOT bags. I tried it yesterday and it turned out great. I am also going to make stickers but I might just make my own. I only have to make around 20 of everything so I am lucky in that aspect. As for changing out the cruise ship, that should be easy. just click and move it out of the mono or right click and cut. Then put in the one you prefer.

Rene, would you mind sending me the pp file, too? Thanks so much, you do excellent work!

Nevermind about the previous question. I figured it out.

For some reason, all the separate pieces couldn't change in the template. So, I just kinda followed your format and used the same cruise ship picture.

Not quite sure if I like mine yet...

The other one with the palm tree is the one I had made about two weeks ago

mongramfin.jpg.16783072d84bedd059af883d4322d9eb.jpg

mongramnew1.jpg.5ee1276891d275d3faca3edb8a2959c0.jpg

Archived