Tesco Vouchers

lujaha

Help!  Has anyone used Tesco vouchers with P&O and had to cancel their cruise, or had their cruise cancelled by P&O?  In February this year we booked for 30 Jan 2021 and used vouchers as instructed.  I have just re-read the email from Tesco giving me details and it says the voucher expires 19th August 2020.  Would that mean that we should have booked by then, or that it will not be valid for the cruise next year.  Anyway, it might be that we will cancel this cruise and transfer same to 2020.  I hope this makes sense.  Any help gratefully received.

Haven’t used these for a while, and this won’t necessarily be the correct answer, but haven’t you already met the Tesco deadline by using the vouchers to pay for the booking with P&O?

If that’s the case, there should be no problem transferring, if P&O will do that. I’d be inclined to double check with P&O first though.

Thanks Harry.  I have emailed P&O in the first instance, as I hear people have problems getting through on the phone.  I guess we will have a wait for a reply but it seems there is no desperate rush until balance due 1st November.  At the moment I am inclined to transfer to 2022.  I have already done that with our October this year to next year.

Not exactly the same, but  I ordered some vouchers for a hotel group. I could not use them because the particular hotel did not accept them but the Parent group did. Phoned Tesco and they cancelled the voucher and re-issued the club card point with an expiry 2 years later which was handy. You could always apply for a P&O voucher at a later date if required.

Robin

• Like 2