Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

7 hours ago, littlelulu01 said:

NCL’s deck plans no longer show a hot tub on balcony decks 12 ,13 and 15 aft Owners suites.  I know they amended category on deck 10 way back when but now they only show balcony hot tubs on deck 11 and 14. 

6 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

That's interesting - all of a sudden my deck 12 seems a little "cheated". If, indeed, they've (under the cover of darkness) pulled a fast one...

We're booked in one of those on deck 12 for 2023. I'm not worried... in one of the videos of the actual ship I could see the hot tub out there. Plus the description still includes it in there.

Still not sure how they can get away with calling those on deck 10 the same cabin as those on deck 12, meanwhile they have ones on deck 11 which do have them and are a different category. My guess is they'll consider calling the H4 the ones on deck 11 and 12 that do have them, and the ones on deck 10 without renaming as the HA. Description for the HA doesn't even mention the hot tub, but it's there...

image.thumb.png.ddd510bc197e0f6e64520afbb1de01f6.png

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

That's interesting - all of a sudden my deck 12 seems a little "cheated". If, indeed, they've (under the cover of darkness) pulled a fast one...

Tom

22 hours ago, bortman23 said:

I think it's just an error on their part. Not updating all the deck plans correctly.

i really hope so...I did pay alot more for the deck 12 because of the hot tiub than the owner's suites without were going for...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, renji said:

i really hope so...I did pay alot more for the deck 12 because of the hot tiub than the owner's suites without were going for...

Imagine how the people who booked early feel. When bookings first opened, a hot tub was listed for both decks and the price was the same. Some people were just unlucky. 

14 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Imagine how the people who booked early feel. When bookings first opened, a hot tub was listed for both decks and the price was the same. Some people were just unlucky. 

Yep - when the word came out that the tub was ditched on another deck, I felt lucky!

Tom

22 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

We're booked in one of those on deck 12 for 2023. I'm not worried... in one of the videos of the actual ship I could see the hot tub out there. Plus the description still includes it in there.

Still not sure how they can get away with calling those on deck 10 the same cabin as those on deck 12, meanwhile they have ones on deck 11 which do have them and are a different category. My guess is they'll consider calling the H4 the ones on deck 11 and 12 that do have them, and the ones on deck 10 without renaming as the HA. Description for the HA doesn't even mention the hot tub, but it's there...

Wait, so they updated the wording to say "some contain" from whatever they had before? I'd be PISSED if I booked it and didn't the hot tub. That's a really enticing feature. I'm sure that's a main reason some people booked it. 

2 hours ago, bortman23 said:

Wait, so they updated the wording to say "some contain" from whatever they had before? I'd be PISSED if I booked it and didn't the hot tub. That's a really enticing feature. I'm sure that's a main reason some people booked it. 

the people who had the choice of decks 10 and 12, and chose 10, were very upset.  there are some other posts about that.  someone today said now that deck 12, 13, and 15 also no longer showing...only 11 and 14.  that does not make sense because decks 13 and 15 are Deluxe owner's suites (2 bedroom) and deck 12 description (aft facing owner's suite) is still showing a hot tub for deck 12.

deck 11 is the aft-facing PH which NOW is showing a picture of a hot tub and hot tub is listed i  nthe description. i wonder if that it new...but bizarre to give it to 11 and take away from 12, 13 and 15....

2 hours ago, bortman23 said:

On 8/8/2022 at 7:02 PM, Sailing12Away said:

what is extremely annoying is that if there is only one cabin left, the listing then says "Best Available" rather than telling you which cabin.  why would you pay the same for deck 10 without a hot tub as for 12 with one, especially since deck 11 PH is cheaper...I really think they should break up the 12 and 10 options....

We originally had a deck 11 aft ph with large balcony but switched to deck 10 when we were told no hot tub on deck 11. Finding out we’d given up the deck 11 aft ph that actually does have the hot tub stung. I was offered $250 obc after I provided the original booking description that said deck 10 had the hot tub.  We politely declined the $250 🙄 and switched to a spa balcony. Nobody ever rebooked our deck 10 room  even though they’ve decreased the price a few hundred.  It’s still available for our September 13th sailing. The upgrade bidding starts are crazy high! Pretty sure we’re content with our spa balcony and several thousand extra in our pockets. We have a deck 12 aft os for the ta - fingers crossed it’s just an omission on deck plans for 10, 13 and 15. 

12 minutes ago, littlelulu01 said:

We originally had a deck 11 aft ph with large balcony but switched to deck 10 when we were told no hot tub on deck 11. Finding out we’d given up the deck 11 aft ph that actually does have the hot tub stung. I was offered $250 obc after I provided the original booking description that said deck 10 had the hot tub.  We politely declined the $250 🙄 and switched to a spa balcony. Nobody ever rebooked our deck 10 room  even though they’ve decreased the price a few hundred.  It’s still available for our September 13th sailing. The upgrade bidding starts are crazy high! Pretty sure we’re content with our spa balcony and several thousand extra in our pockets. We have a deck 12 aft os for the ta - fingers crossed it’s just an omission on deck plans for 10, 13 and 15. 

I meant 12, 13 and 15. 

I think they started sales really early on and at some point realized deck 10 cant support the hot tub but deck 11 can.  Deck 11 rooms were originally much lower $. The pricing on those deck 11 rooms now reflects the hot tubs. We have one booked on the Viva and paid considerably more for it than the initial prima offering. Strange they don’t consider it an os 

55 minutes ago, littlelulu01 said:

I meant 12, 13 and 15. 

I think they started sales really early on and at some point realized deck 10 cant support the hot tub but deck 11 can.  Deck 11 rooms were originally much lower $. The pricing on those deck 11 rooms now reflects the hot tubs. We have one booked on the Viva and paid considerably more for it than the initial prima offering. Strange they don’t consider it an os 

interesting that on deck 11 they say hot tub, show a picture of a hot tub....but haven't updated the floor plan.

83A91CEA-8867-4516-A5D7-37C924296E06.png

41FB4320-5F87-4C0B-B8BA-B151F44203C3.png

1 hour ago, littlelulu01 said:

may i ask, where are you seeing deck plans posted?  wonder if they will soon have actual pictures of the cabins....

13 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

That is the information I received about 10 days ago.  Departure scheduled for August 10

Still showing as due in to Southampton on 20th. I should be there too, so fingers crossed will get to see her

24 minutes ago, Wendy&Grumpy said:

In general, if you are looking at a particular ship, ncl.com/cruise-ship/ship name, scroll down to where it says staterooms (ablout halfway down the page). Just below the picture (likely of a Haven room) you will see buttons for Deck Plans and Learn More. (Alternately, the buttons are just above the heading Experience What's on Board.) Once you click the button, you'll likely see the deck plans for deck 8 on a lot of the ships. Use the down arrow button to change decks. 

• Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen
May I have your attention please
(Drum Rolllllllllllllllllllll)
The Prima left the shipyard for her long sailing carreer

First planned stop: Civitavecchia (Rome)
ETA Saturday August 13
Lest get all exciteddddddddddddddd

Prima moving 1.png

• Like 17