Do We Have Any Cruisers With Pigment Impaired Hair?

tuggers

One problem you should prepare for is identification. I asked my gr.grandson if the lady he saw had white hair,"Grandma, you all have white hair". At least if someone gets pissed at me (which sometimes happens) I will remain anonymous.

How does that compare to the blue haired ladies??

I decided that I have earned every one of my pigment impaired hairs and I'm gonna keep 'em! Anyone else feel this way or am I just a tad nuts? LOL. :D
I agree that I have earned each of mine, too. It's just that I want them to stay as investments, accruing interest, so that it will seem like a huge windfall when I'm in my eighties or nineties.:D

I agree that I have earned each of mine, too. It's just that I want them to stay as investments, accruing interest, so that it will seem like a huge windfall when I'm in my eighties or nineties.:D

Now, that's a great way to look at it. I like that thought!

I decided that I have earned every one of my pigment impaired hairs and I'm gonna keep 'em! Anyone else feel this way or am I just a tad nuts? LOL. :D

I've earned every one of my pigment impaired hairs, I just don't feel the need to brag about my earnings. :D

Archived