Brilliance Of The Sea

Service was top notch- every person we had contact with was very friendly and made our cruise one of our best.

Food was fine, nothing outstanding. The best food we had was at the platinum/diamond lunch and the panii sandwiches in the seaview cafe.....

The ship is beautiful and well taken care of..

Funcruiser

We were on the Serenade and the ship was wonderful. I have to say that this was the best cruise we have ever taken. For some reason, I didnt think that the food in the windjammer was as good as other cruises but still ok.

Can any one tell me how the food and service has been on the Brilliance? Is the ship still in great condtion?

Thank you for the information you can give me on the Brilliance Of The Sea.

Hi,

We were on the Jan 13th cruise and loved it. We thought the food and service were very good. The ship is beautiful and still in good condition. Bill

We were on the Serenade and the ship was wonderful. I have to say that this was the best cruise we have ever taken. For some reason, I didnt think that the food in the windjammer was as good as other cruises but still ok.

Oops! Just realized I posted about the wrong ship!

We were on Brilliance in Nov. of last year. I thought the food was fine. The staff and the overall apearance of the ship were outstanding. We are going to sail her again this November. If you want, you can read my review here at CC on her. I have quite a good explanation of how I thought the food and service was. Hope you have a great year and many safe travels. CC'er Andros

We were on Brilliance last Oct and thought the ship to be in excellent shape. I have pictures of the ship from that trip posted in my signature below so you can judge for yourself.

Generally speaking, we've found that RCI keeps their ships in pretty good condition. We've never really had an issue on any ship we've been on or any cabin we've been in.

Archived