NCL Southern Caribbean 2021

Vevans2

I booked a 7 day cruise for Jan 31st , I wanted to know if anyone else will be going? Is it worth getting the cruise insurance ? I was told by my cruise agent that I can only be refunded if NCL cancels the cruise but if I cancel I will get a cruise credit. Also, my final payment on my account says Oct 3rd, but I read that we can now pay 60 days before the embarkation. I had to inform the agent of that and he told me to ignore the Oct date, so now my final date is Dec 2nd. Its weird that he did not inform me of that until I brought it up to him. 

We booked the Feb 3rd Jade cruise to the Caribbean over a year ago and got a fantastic deal. Now, it's not looking so great, especially if we end up canceling. We're now considering an all-inclusive or a VRBO someplace warm. I know the cancellation deadline was pushed out to 60 days before the cruise date, but we find ourselves in a situation where if we don't schedule something now, there will be slim pickings going forward. Decisions, decisions...

We are also on this cruise & the same one Jan 24 doing back to back.  I just logged on to NCL and my final payment dates have changed and are now the 60 days out.  I have been checking the roll calls for both of these sailings and there has been no updates in a few months so I guess everyone is just waiting to see if the cruise is going to happen.