Logan Airport Shuttles (Boston, MA)

musclehead

This may be a long-shot, but I thought I'd ask anyway! We're flying out of Boston on the 24th for a cruise leaving Miami on the 25th, and looking for the cheapest airport shuttle service to Logan (Boston, MA). If there's anyone who's flown from or to Logan and used a shuttle service, any insight would be appreciated!

What town are you coming from? We have used the P&B bus service direct to Logan and the prices were cheap! Plus they drop you off directly in front of your terminal and when coming home, there is a P&B stop right out the door from baggage claim at every terminal. You can go on their website to check their rates and times. Both times we used the service, though, we were very pleased. I can't remember the exact rate but I want to say it was around $15, but that's also from Cape Cod which is a bit of a distance from Logan...

A good limo company out of Swansea, MA is B & L Limousine Service. We used them and they were the most reasonable. They were on time and gave us great service. Even let us transport a dog from our house where she was being babysat back to my brothers with them!!! We are in RI, so I think they do RI & MA.

A good limo company out of Swansea, MA is B & L Limousine Service. We used them and they were the most reasonable. They were on time and gave us great service. Even let us transport a dog from our house where she was being babysat back to my brothers with them!!! We are in RI, so I think they do RI & MA.

Do you remember what B&L charged for this transportation? We are going to Logan from RI and are looking for a limo service.

Jim

This may be a long-shot, but I thought I'd ask anyway! We're flying out of Boston on the 24th for a cruise leaving Miami on the 25th, and looking for the cheapest airport shuttle service to Logan (Boston, MA). If there's anyone who's flown from or to Logan and used a shuttle service, any insight would be appreciated!

C+J Trailways from Portsmouth NH is good also if you are coming from the North. Goes right to Logan hourly during peak times.

I have used Logan Express in Braintree on several occasions and I have always had a good experience. I will be using it again in April when I leave for my next cruise. They also have a locked lot where you can leave your car for a fee. I am not sure how that works as I have never left my car there. :)

Logan Express is great. They run from Braintree, Framingham, Woburn, and Peabody. The parking is also cheaper than the airport. Depending on how far from Logan you live you could take a cab. From Braintree to Logan is about $25-$30, and they pick you up at your house which is an added benefit.

Happy cruising

cruisealot

There's a park and ride in Chelsea, MA on Eastern Ave. Costs about $80.00 for 1 week.

They guarantee a spot and the shuttle follows you when you park, no walking at all!! They also drop you off at your car on your return.

The shuttle ride to Logan is about 6 minutes.

With Logan sponsored sites in the suburbs (Logan Express), the shuttles only run at certain times AND you have to pay extra for the bus ride. Not sure why. Why else would you park there if you weren't going into Logan???? If you miss a shuttle, you could be looking at a wait of 1/2 hour or longer.

The Chelsea park n ride has shuttles going constantly. The longest we've waited is 10 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Archived