Where have The " regulars" Gone....DaiB....Selbourne....Andy...etc.

janny444

11 minutes ago, pete14 said:

What on earth have I started? 🥳. All sounds good though and something to look forward to. Perhaps we need Kalos’ ship or caravan (remember them from the heady days of lockdown mark 1?)

They are fully booked up mate ..I told you they were popular :classic_wink:

As you are not sure how many would attend could I suggest contacting the BBC and 

see if they could loan you Dr Who's tardis .Plenty of room in that....  "As seen on TV "

Not sure how it would cope floating down one of your canals though :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, kruzseeka said:

Thank you happy v - lots of memories of our 'chats' in the old days when in a very supportive forum I learned so much and benefited from the advice, ideas and info from you and other posters.  It gave us confidence when we were inexperienced travellers to give it a go with DiY excursions at many ports of call, and became quite adventurous (within reason!). 

You are right in your initial assumption though happy v,  I'm not really shy - I'm quite a chatterbox and will hold my own especially on behalf of others if I sense unfairness.  I just tend to be reserved on a more personal level in terms of expressing my emotions.

Thank you for your kind and supportive words. 🤗    You're right, you can dwell too much on the news much if which has sensationalised headlines which often don't reflect the real picture.  But we're coping well really, finding plenty to occupy us.  I've managed to be positive on the whole but this last week has just been a bit depressing with the increasing rates. The really wet and windy weather hasn't helped either as a nice walk to blow the cobwebs away and raise the spirits hasn't been an option. 

Like you, I do think there will be solutions and hope that won't be too far away and in the meantime will take your advice to think happy thoughts. 😉

I see, I read that wrong didn't I. I have to admit I'm not too good with the emotional stuff myself. I think time is taking it's toll on most of us at some point. I think you can see it on a lot of posts on here.

Onward and upward! We still might get to meet one day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happy v said:

I see, I read that wrong didn't I. I have to admit I'm not too good with the emotional stuff myself. I think time is taking it's toll on most of us at some point. I think you can see it on a lot of posts on here.

Onward and upward! We still might get to meet one day.

That would be lovely.........hopefully one day.  🤗

And in the meantime, onwards and upwards (I'm taking notice!  😆 😉 )

• Like 2