Penthouse Junior Suite Layout Questions

What was that?

A recent post by Aussie Cruise Nuts got me to thinking, and I now have two questions somewhat related to their topic (but not really).

1. In the PS cabins, are the balcony doors all sliders, or are some sliders and some hinged, as they are in the PV cabins?
  2. Which PS cabins have the beds placed with the head of the bed forward, and which have them head aft?

Inquiring minds want to know - I am doing research in case our Jan-Feb cruises are canceled, looking primarily at PS2 on deck 7.

Edited by What was that?
clarification

• 1 year later...
On 10/10/2020 at 1:49 PM, What was that? said:

A recent post by Aussie Cruise Nuts got me to thinking, and I now have two questions somewhat related to their topic (but not really).

1. In the PS cabins, are the balcony doors all sliders, or are some sliders and some hinged, as they are in the PV cabins?
  2. Which PS cabins have the beds placed with the head of the bed forward, and which have them head aft?

Inquiring minds want to know - I am doing research in case our Jan-Feb cruises are canceled, looking primarily at PS2 on deck 7.

We were in 8017, a penthouse junior suite; the balcony door slides.

The bed was oriented with the head facing towards the bow.

Best PJS feature: free laundry every day if you want it. They even managed to remove a grease stain from one of my dress shirts.

On 10/10/2020 at 1:49 PM, What was that? said:

Someone posted this PDF which indicates which way the bed faces.  However, the PDF does not show the forward part of the ship.  The poster said the pattern continued as you went forward, so if it was AFAFAF, you just continued that pattern.

BeddirectiononOceanShip.pdf

• Like 2