Is BLUE HOUSE with PIRATE out front still open-rum cakes????

laceyjane

When we were in Grand Caymen last year we were walking to our Capt. Marvins snorkel/stingray tour and we passed a blue house with a pirate on the front porch (I believe if you are walking towards 7 mile beach the blue house was on the right hand side of road-we took a left after getting off tenders and house was up the road on the right) and in the little blue house we could sample all the many types of rum and sample all the many types of rum cakes.

Friends are going to Grand Caymen and we want to tell them to stop at "the little blue house" after their snorkel and stingray tour. Is it still open???

Yes it is. We were just there and brought back some rum cakes and a couple bottles of Tortuga Rum Cream. They still have samples of all the rum cake flavors and you can sample some of the liquors, too.

We tendered in to a new pier being built that brings you out on the street almost at the shop.

Glad to hear the blue house is still there-lots of fun to sample the free rum cake and free rum. After all the free samples we had to of course buy lots!!

Rum Cream? Not sure what that is. I think I read on another post rum cream is wonderful on ice cream, is that correct?

I was the one who said it was good on ice cream. Tortuga Rum Cream over Breyers Vanilla Bean ice cream is not to be missed. Just had a bowlful tonite.

I think it's better than Baileys.

Oh my, I am not a sweet eater but think I might have to try that :eek:

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived